A comprehensive part-time program in the Essential Islamic Sciences. This level is 38 weeks in duration and consists of 3 terms. Ideal for adults and children above the age of 16.
Madina Institute’s Level-1 in Arabic and Islamic Sciences Ijazah Program is tailored for students of Islamic knowledge who are just beginning their journey. The course provides a solid basis in Islamic Scholarship through part-time study with some of the most renowned and accomplished teachers around the Globe, including Shaykh Muhammad Bin Yahya al-Ninowy. The year-long course forms the first level of Madina’s 4-year Islamic Studies Ijazah Program, but can also be studied as an independent program. Students who successfully complete all modules of the Level-1 (including written assignments and examinations) will be awarded a Level 1 Ijazah(Diploma) in Islamic Studies.
This program will focus on the foundational Islamic Sciences, primarily:
- Fiqh (Jurisprudence)
- Quranic Sciences
- Principles of Hadith
- Usul-ul-Fiqh (Foundations of Jurisprudence)
- To develop a distinguished Islamic personality, firmly rooted in a holistic understanding of Islam & its various sciences, with an understanding of the intents and objectives of Islamic law, and trained in the purification of the soul and the spiritual sciences.
- To create & prepare specialists in Jurisprudence & its Foundations, Qur’anic & Sunnah Sciences through examining contemporary dynamics and ways in which our vast tradition deal with modernity & contemporary issues.
- To convey the appropriate knowledge that is responsive to the demands of contemporary Islamic society in the fields of instruction, propagation, social and spiritual guidance and manifesting their academic legacy.
- To produce a group of outstanding students who will be qualified to pursue postgraduate studies in the areas of Quranic Sciences, Hadith & Sunnah Sciences, Fiqh, Usul-ul-Fiqh, Aqeedah & Logic, Spirituality & Arabic.
SCHEDULE & TUITION FEES
The program consists of three semesters:
Semester 1: September - December (12 weeks)
Breaks: Christmas Holidays
Semester 2: January - April (14 weeks)
Breaks: Easter & Ramadan Holidays
Semester 3: May - July (14 weeks)
Our goal is to make this program accessible to all and for this reason we’ve kept the program costs to a minimum with flexible payment options.
Tuition & Fees : £750 per annum
Note: Financial Aid is currently only available to qualifying applicants and are granted based on the order they are received and the availability of funds